Duration: 6 Month Contract that will either convert or extend; multi-year project. Range: 45-52/HR Location: Atlanta, GA (Downtown) Core Hours: 9am-4pm Key Skills: 3 years of Technical Writing for Software Products Preferred: Jira Confluence Agile/Scrum Job Description About Deloitte Consulting and the iLab Deloitte Consulting Products and Solutions (DC P&S) works with clients and consulting…
The STC Atlanta Chapter sponsorship program provides you with a one-stop shop for making tax-deductible donations in support of the Chapter and the field of technical communication. We encourage and accept the following types of contributions for our Chapter activities and events:
- Cash donations
- Services beneficial to the Chapter and its activities
- Sponsorship of Chapter meeting and conference refreshment break(s)
- Specialty items from your company (cloth bags, clip holders, etc., printed with your company’s logo)
- Products, books, peripherals, etc.
- Gift certificates (for books, peripherals, products, services, lunches, etc.)
- Tabletop exhibits/displays of your products/services at our Chapter meetings and other events.
Depending on your level of support, and in appreciation for your contribution, you may receive recognition in printed conference materials, our website, email updates, and programs. In addition, one attendee from your company may be offered free or reduced pricing for meetings or events.
For more information on the various levels of sponsorship and on how to become a sponsor, please contact Roberta Heinlein or call her at 770-433-8211 x19827.