STC Atlanta is looking for tech comm horror stories for the October meeting. Prizes will be awarded for best story and best presentation.
The Halloween-themed STC Atlanta meeting on October 24 will feature members recounting their tales of terror. So, whether you still have nightmares about “Dawn of the Deadline” or can now laugh about having to use “Tools from the Crypt,” we’d love to hear all about it.
All you have to do:
- Think about that worst-ever experience.
- Release your inner creative writer. (You know you have one.)
- Submit a title and short description to [email protected]* **
- Present it at the meeting on October 24. ***
* Finished copy not required. Keep it clean.
** You do not need to be a member to participate.
*** If you aren’t local, but want to share your story, send in you completed work. We will have someone present it for you.