Genesis10 is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Writer with our client in the SEO industry in their Atlanta, GA location. This is a 12 month + contract position.
You will be responsible for interfacing with Suppliers personnel to develop policies and procedures in support of Government and Company Property Administration
- Top 3 daily Responsibilities:
- Develop, review, update Property Policies, including coordinating with Operations, to obtain necessary input
- Author, own and manage Standard Operating Procedures for Global organization in the documentation system
- Participate in periodic reviews to determine the adequacy of Policies and Procedures
- Additional Responsibilities:
- Capture and implement real-time updates based on audit results
- Keep current, accurate records of all transactions for a clear audit history
- BA in Training or Business Development and/or related discipline
- 4+ years of experience in a Technical Writer role experience developing policies and procedures
- Fluid technical writing and editing skills
- 4 years of experience working with Microsoft Office suite including MS Word and/or Google Suite (docs, drive etc)
- 4+ years of experience researching and analyzing complex technical material and breaking it down into concise, compelling copy that engages the reader
- Proven experience working under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience developing and delivering presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Able to travel 30% of the time Domestic and International (EMEA, APAC, Canada)
- Nice to have skills:
- Ability to capture meeting discussion at a rapid pace using either shorthand and/or typing fast is beneficial
- Experience in Logistics operations
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks to complete assignments with minimal supervision to no supervision
- Sound leadership, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, ability to exercise independent judgment and manage complex tasks and projects
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Six Sigma Certification
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp-to-Corp)
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. Â If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Â Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience, and aspirations. Â We have a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement â€“ project after project. Â We also have benefit options to fit your needs. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.
If you have a relationship with a Genesis10 recruiter, please contact him or her directly to express your interest in this role.Â Or please call me as soon as you can at (913) 472-2433 so we may discuss the role in more detail. If you prefer,Â send me an email with your resume ([email protected]) and please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you.
227 W 4th Street Suite 222
Charlotte, NC 28202
“Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/Vâ€