Duration: 6 Month Contract that will either convert or extend; multi-year project. Range: 45-52/HR Location: Atlanta, GA (Downtown) Core Hours: 9am-4pm Key Skills: 3 years of Technical Writing for Software Products Preferred: Jira Confluence Agile/Scrum Job Description About Deloitte Consulting and the iLab Deloitte Consulting Products and Solutions (DC P&S) works with clients and consulting…
Title: Technical Writer
Location: Atlanta GA
Terms: 12 Months +
- Responsible for organizing, developing, and documenting business technical information, processes and procedures.
- Conducts interviews to gather information to be documented.
- Collaborates with the development team in evaluation of documentation needs and possesses a minimal understanding of the technical aspects of products, systems and services for which documentation is prepared.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product/services and the documentation requirements
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and standard operating procedures
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Proven work experience in technical writing
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, SharePoint
- Excellent communication, time management, and organization skills with high emphasis on attention to detail.
- Experience in working on multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work independently and motivated to perform at a high-level without constant supervision
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style content
- BA/BS in Computer Science/Information Systems; 3 or more years of technical writing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- General knowledge of IT Security Procedures/Policies
- General knowledge of ITIL with a concentration on Change Management Process
- Writing samples required
If interested, please send a copy of your resume, your contact details, your availability and a good time to discuss the position to VIVEKS@CYNETSYSTEMS.COM.
CYNET SYSTEMS Inc
IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING