Genesis10 is currently seeking a Sr. Technical Writer with our client in the SEO industry in their Atlanta, GA location. This is a 12 month + contract position. Description: You will be responsible for interfacing with Suppliers personnel to develop policies and procedures in support of Government and Company Property Administration Responsibilities: Top 3 daily…
Job Title: IT Technical Writer
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
- The State Accounting Office (SAO) has an opportunity for a Technical Writer.
- The individual will work primarily with PeopleSoft Business Analysts and Developers to assist with the documentation of technical and functional specifications.
- Proven ability to write and edit technical documents.
- Three years of experience writing, preparing, compiling and maintaining complex documentation such as Process Trees, Flow Charts, System Specifications, Feasibility Studies, and Functional Requirements.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Background in Accounting/ Finance preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
Primary Tools that the candidate needs experience with:
- Ms-Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact Samantha Sabiha at Abacus Service Corporation via phone to discuss this opportunity. When referring to this position, please reference job# (51825). In addition, please send an email to email@example.com with your most updated resume in Word format as an attachment.
Please Note: No corp to corp or third parties
Abacus Service Corporation is a global staffing company that services over 40 Fortune 500 clients. To know more about Abacus, please visit our website, http://www.abacusservice.com.