Job Title: IT Technical Writer
Duration: 3 MonthsÂ Contract
Location: Atlanta, GA
- The State Accounting Office (SAO) has an opportunity for a Technical Writer.
- The individual will work primarily with PeopleSoft Business Analysts and Developers to assist with the documentation of technical and functional specifications.
- Proven ability to write and edit technical documents.
- Three years of experience writing, preparing, compiling and maintaining complex documentation such as Process Trees, Flow Charts, System Specifications, Feasibility Studies, and Functional Requirements.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Background in Accounting/ Finance preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft preferred
Primary Tools that the candidate needs experience with:
- Ms-Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
If you are qualified and interested in pursuing this opportunity, please contact Samantha SabihaÂ at Abacus Service Corporation via phone to discuss this opportunity.Â Â When referring toÂ this position, please referenceÂ job# (51825). In addition, please send an email to [email protected]Â with your most updated resume in Word format as an attachment.
Please Note: No corp to corp or third parties
Abacus Service Corporation is a global staffing company that services over 40 Fortune 500 clients. To know more about Abacus, please visit our website, http://www.abacusservice.com.